Friday, April 29, 2016

Uniqso: Wig Review

 I am just now getting around to doing my wig review for Uniqso!
Uniqso is a store I mentioned in an earlier post about some of their other items, particularly their contacts.
However today I'm doing a review for one of their wigs!



I meant to do this earlier but after returning home from a trip it slipped my mind the wig had arrived and I just recently found it again!



















  To start, my wig arrived sometime in March (while I was out of town actually).
My order was shipped in a plain poly envelope and inside the wig was packaged in another plastic bag.
 The delivery was pretty standard but the real magic is in the wig itself!
I ordered this one:  Cosplay Wig - Touken Ranbu Online - Kogitsunemaru




It's a cosplay wig for the character Kogitsunemaru from Touken Ranbu Online.
And although the character does look rather cool I loved the style of the wig itself.
I was very pleased with how the wig matched the product picture so well.
On top of that the wig was also already pre-styled and had shape, this is really nice as since this is meant as a cosplay wig it makes things very easy to just wear and get on with your cosplay (or just to look cool right?).











 I was really happy overall with my new wig. I loved the style and how it looked. And it seems like a great wig to use for a potential cosplay of the intended character (or possibly even others).


I also found the service from UNIQSO to be helpful and friendly.



Overall

Quality: 10/10
Service: 10/10

Value: 10/10

A perfect score because it's exactly what I wanted and expected!



I highly recommend Uniqso for wigs! And although I don't own anything else from there store yet they have other things besides wigs like contact lenses as well so they are an excellent shop for cosplayers.

2 comments:

  1. so happy to hear that you like that wig
    the colour is so cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is suggested that you purchase a lace wig with French lace as Swiss lace is extremely delicate and should be professionally applied. Straight lace front Wigs

    ReplyDelete