Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Happy October (and Halloween)

Greetings, it's already mid-October and the weather has certainly and pleasantly cooled down.

Currently I'm spending time in Colorado for the rest of October. I've already been considering possible trips for next year including Portland Oregon and even to the UK (and more of Europe, hopefully)!

Anyway, I wanted to also share more of the shoots I've done recently. And the photos are also somewhat Halloween themed! I hope you'll enjoy. :3
And please check out the links if you want to find the items I featuring!


First Outfit:
Vinyl Priest Coat: LIP SERVICE CULT.
White Contacts: PinkyParadise

Second Outfit:
Pendant: Lovesick (Hot Topic)
Contacts: PinkyParadise



Third Outfit:
Red Coat: Midnyte Fantasy (Elegance Fashions)
Pants: H&M

The third outfit was also featured on the Gothic Beauty Facebook Page.

Happy October!

Credits:
Photography: WEST-IMAGE
Makeup: WEST-IMAGE
Model/Styling: Kyris




1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures :D scary and beautiful!
    That vinyl coat is super cool! Vinyl is always amazing but that jacket has also a priest theme *o* wow!!! Such a unique piece!
    The third look is such a perfect vampire look! That blood red jacket and beautiful long hair... Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete